What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad4 App - Frozen Screen

Stephen_UK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an app installed on my iPad4 called 'Darts Night' which as the title suggests is an online darts game. Unfortunately, whilst using the App, the screen froze which has disabled use of both this App and the iPad. All I can view is a frozen screen and I am unable to even switch off the iPad. How do I rectify this?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an app installed on my iPad4 called 'Darts Night' which as the title suggests is an online darts game. Unfortunately, whilst using the App, the screen froze which has disabled use of both this App and the iPad. All I can view is a frozen screen and I am unable to even switch off the iPad. How do I rectify this?

Hi, welcome to iPF!

Reset your iPad - press both Home and Power button at the same time, until the Apple logo appears.
Close all apps - double press the Home button to reveal the multitask bar, then delete all the apps there.
Charge your iPad, if it's low on power.
Make sure iOS 6.1.3 is running on your iPad.
If nothing helps: restore your iPad: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414

Most reactions

Latest posts