What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad4.. any guesses?

What are you looking forward too for the iPad 4?

• Thinner

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Larger Screen

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lighter

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Faster

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Better keyboard

• Better screen

• More accesories

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JackPepper said:
dunno...but my ipad 3 does get warm, and I have the fact the speaker is in the back....hope this changes.

Where else would the speaker go? The front is all screen

theTimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
axis said:
Where else would the speaker go? The front is all screen

There is room next to the camera. To me it would also make sense to have the speaker in front. The device is usually face up on the table when playing music.

Sent from the iPad using iPF. No more, no less.

Biddy44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope and expect that the next iPad will make improvements in weight and charging time, both of which went the wrong way as a result of the retina display in the new iPad and the larger battery it required. When I use mine as a reader I notice the extra ounces, and that's not a good thing.

Other than that there's not a long list things they could do to improve the hardware. To me the OS is what needs work, but that's for another thread.

crw1948

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a Wi-Drive, 32 Hb wireless to store documents, spread sheets, movies, and photo. Transfer data (iTues) to your computer, drag and drop what you want to the Wi-Drive. Wish I got the 64gb version from amazon.

Most reactions