What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad3 warm ac charger?

driggs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks-

i'm a noob here but wanted to throw out the observation that the ac charger adapter seems to get quite warm to the touch on the ipad3...anybody else here had that experience too? or is mine about to burst into flames?? :eek:

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
All wall warts get warm when they're doing work. Once the iPad is fully charged, the wall charger will cool down. Perfectly normal.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Vulcan210

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that the iPad 3d gen can get a little hot at some points. I was just wondering at what point it should get warm when I am playing a game like Infinity Blade. Can anyone tell me when the iPad gets hot on other games too?

coolstuffs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks-

i'm a noob here but wanted to throw out the observation that the ac charger adapter seems to get quite warm to the touch on the ipad3...anybody else here had that experience too? or is mine about to burst into flames?? :eek:

I experienced it hot at the start of the charging period. But I'm not worried about it.

Most reactions

Latest posts