What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad3 not working in vertical position

bazwaldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Newbie here.

For some reason my ipad will not function in the vertical position, but is fine in the horizontal.Previously ok with no problems..........any ideas please ?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
bazwaldo said:
Hi

Newbie here.

For some reason my ipad will not function in the vertical position, but is fine in the horizontal.Previously ok with no problems..........any ideas please ?

What exactly happens when you rotate the iPad from landscape to portrait mode? Would a screenshot of the problem be possible?

OP
B

bazwaldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, it's the wife's ipad and she's just informed me that this is only happening when playing words with friends, evrything else is functioning as per normal, must be a game issue i think.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some games only work in landscape orientation. Good to hear it wasn't a serious problem.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
B

bazwaldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest guys.:thumbs:
I deleted the game and then re-installed, game now functioning in portrait and landscape orientation. :)

Most reactions