What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad3 crashing

timg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any one else had there iPad3crashing on the Internet or now my music just crashes every time I try to open it, help would be appreciated as Apple seem very reluctant to replace the iPad &there help is long winded &slow &unsuccessful.

Thanks
Tim

OP
timg

timg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Little One said:
I'd say you tried restarting it..?

Done that already also shut down all program's .

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Timg
Did you try to bring it in to one of the Apple stores? And tell them what is going on with it? Are you still under the 30 day warranty? Did you bye the apple care plus warranty? Apple is usually Good at trying to please their customers.

OP
timg

timg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
Maybe you should take it to an electronic store
There might be something wrong with it

Hi
It looks like I might have to as Apple help line are well ....not very !
I have spoke to 3 people at Apple then been in email contact with 3 more , the last one telling me to ring another Apple number for help with my problem. Why can' t they replace my ipad3 ..... Oh yes that will cost them money against my continued frustration &time effort & my money !
Tim

OP
timg

timg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Little One said:
I would try restoring it first.

Hi
Been restored with the Apple help people
Tim

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then I would go into Apple Store and leave the iPad there for replacing it or returning your money back, when they can't even tell you what is wrong..

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hopefully you have an Apple Store that is close enough to get to. Book an Apple Genius appointment online, and be there at the scheduled time. They will make every effort to assist you and have you leave with a functional iPad.

Over the phone support is limited to troubleshooting, so this is the route you need to take.

BTW, make a back-up before you go.

OP
timg

timg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
Hopefully you have an Apple Store that is close enough to get to. Book an Apple Genius appointment online, and be there at the scheduled time. They will make every effort to assist you and have you leave with a functional iPad.

Over the phone support is limited to troubleshooting, so this is the route you need to take.

BTW, make a back-up before you go.

Hi
Thanks for your reply I have made a booking at Sheffield for Friday , only down side is its 85 miles away.
Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts