What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad3 black or white?

Sting67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TudorVasile said:
.. in the end its more about what it does than how it looks.
That's definitely not how apple intend it!!!

bella7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with white because I think it looks good. Also, I have a white itouch and I don't see smudges/dirt that much.

Sting67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bella7 said:
I went with white because I think it looks good. Also, I have a white itouch and I don't see smudges/dirt that much.

I have a black iPhone 4 and it's been through hell! But i can't see a spec of dirt on it.. and it allows me focus 100% on movies without distraction, even when those movies have been 'letterboxed' that's why I ordered a black iPad 3 :)

bzbmum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black. Less attention on the frame and more on the content. But really, it doesn't matter since my cover will cover it up anyways.

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black, but my cover hides the bezel anyway.

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

everythingapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPhone was black. My iPhone (2nd gen.) was black. My iPhone 3g was black. My iPhone 3gs was black. My iPad 1 wifi was black. My iPad 1 wifi + 3g was white. My iPhone 4 was white. My iPhone 4S is white. My new iPad is white, and is currently sitting in Nashville, TN probably listening to some good music and drinking a beer at Tootsie's or the Wagon Wheel. I'm so jealous.

Seriously though... having had both colors I prefer the white. My white devices have never shown dirt or smudges any more or less than the black devices. Neither was better for reading, viewing videos, playing games, or using any other app. It all comes down to an aesthetic preference. Mine is white. I think it looks clean and hip. Apple's signature color is white. I don't know why, but white apple devices make me happy... they give me the warm and fuzzies. Isn't that all that really matters??

Have I mentioned that I'm ready to get my new iPad?!?!?!

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple = white...it has always been..from the original lisa to the i mac...so iPad white looks more APPLE rather than black which looks like any other tablet out there.

Sent from my iPad 2 white 64 gb (ios 5.0.1) using iPF

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple = white...it has always been..from the original lisa to the i mac...so iPad white looks more APPLE rather than black which looks like any other tablet out there.

Looks more Apple? You do realize they sell a black iPad right? And, they have lots of products that have that AL metallic color. How much longer did it take for a white iPhone and iPad?

dynasty82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered 2 black and 2 white 16gb. I personally like the black better. We shall see who fights over what color come Friday.

Vishal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRuthlessPad said:

I agree with you, black looks ordinary, while white is extra ordinary for apple. If you see, most of android tablets and phones are black. VERY COMMON!!!!

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Why would one purchase an iPad at Walmart? Just curious.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

Location maybe. Apple stores sometimes aren't close to a lot of people.

Most reactions

Latest posts