What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad3 being recalled or no longer made?

Chocolat1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I really can't afford the 4th gen. Doesn't the 2nd gen. have the same port as the 3rd? I really think the 4th may be too much for me…Idk though I've not hd 1 at all. My kids have Mac Book & Mac Book Pros

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I really can't afford the 4th gen. Doesn't the 2nd gen. have the same port as the 3rd? I really think the 4th may be too much for me…Idk though I've not hd 1 at all. My kids have Mac Book & Mac Book Pros

The iPad 2&3 share the same charging port.

Chocolat1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you scifan57 for that quick response. I'm beginning to piece things together. Seems like the "3" may be the one for me. Still searching though….

reggieroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having ongoing problems with iPad 3 that I just live with, wondering if I take it to an apple store would they just exchange for iPad 4?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having ongoing problems with iPad 3 that I just live with, wondering if I take it to an apple store would they just exchange for iPad 4?

If they decide to exchange, they usually give you the same model (they have ones in hold for that). Every once in a while, someone gets upgraded because the store doesn't have a matching model. So you can try.

Most reactions

Latest posts