What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad2

bob34116

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have a ipad2 64gb I was useing Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite to put movies on my Ipad but now I can't add anything on it, I can copy back to my pc I also did a reset still won't copy to ipad. Do I need to do a compleat reset.

Thanks
bob

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How are you trying to transfer the movies that you've ripped? I use GoodReader, which can transfer the movies using WiFi and with no need for that dreadful iTunes program.

Tim

OP
B

bob34116

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite to transfer the movies I don't use itunes, it reads the Ipad but fails to compleat the transfer to the Ipad.

Bob

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If iTunes is out of the question take his brilliant advice, GoodReader is the everyman's file program and worlds best PDF reader all at once.

OP
B

bob34116

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your help I'm back up any running I reloaded cida and that took care of it.

Most reactions