What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad2 vs iphone4

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idave23 said:
Wy nt jst trn ff auto crrctn nd chck spllng?

I dnt kn,cos it's not m that has t iPhn. My frnd sd tht sh hd dn tht, bt stll dsnt lk t 4txtng. She doesn't really like it at all actually.

As for me, I don't want an iPhone because I have my iPad.

manic9803

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kathryn4812 said:
Texting is what I was referring to. I like to eliminate as many vowels as possible. For fun. One of my textual friends bought an iPhone4, but had to buy a cheap Nokia for our conversations. But, that aside, I have other friends who just can't cope with the keyboard, and therefore they can't be bothered texting at all.

S myb u cn ndrstnd y I prfr my Nk phn, tho f u hvn't gt t txtng bg, t dsnt mttr.

So these "limitations" are based on your leet short hand texting style? How can you even tell others that it's a downfall on the iPhone 4 based off of that? And FYI the iPad has the same autocorrect feature as the iPad.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have iPhone and iPad because I like the flexibility of them working together and separately. I like how easy it is to take good photos on iPhone and either cloud them onto iPad or move them in clusters to iPad via camera kit, for instance.

I often don't carry iPad, because iPhone is more portable, but I'd prefer an in-between-size phone-tablet, like the Samsung Galaxy Note.

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
manic9803 said:
So these "limitations" are based on your leet short hand texting style? How can you even tell others that it's a downfall on the iPhone 4 based off of that? And FYI the iPad has the same autocorrect feature as the iPad.

There will never be a world without wars if people get so worked up about nothing. I was giving my own personal opinion on why I myself do not want an iPhone. I think it was clear that it was my opinion and that of a few friends and not that there was a fault with the iPhone. It's not like I'm standing outside Apple with a placard. There are other reasons, beside the abbreviations, but I won't bother to say what they are. I'd rather watch the news on my iPad.

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kathryn4812 said:
There will never be a world without wars if people get so worked up about nothing. I was giving my own personal opinion on why I myself do not want an iPhone. I think it was clear that it was my opinion and that of a few friends and not that there was a fault with the iPhone. It's not like I'm standing outside Apple with a placard. There are other reasons, beside the abbreviations, but I won't bother to say what they are. I'd rather watch the news on my iPad.

To be clear, I don't mean I'd rather watch the news on my iPad rather than an iPhone, though I would, I meant I'd rather watch the News than justify my answer to the original question.

Most reactions

Latest posts