What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad2 uk

supersteve1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just hope there will be enough ipad2 to go round when they ship here in the uk.:(
And also has anybody yet have any ideas of how much it will cost, and any ideas how much the smart covers will cost.;)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apparently the poly one's feel a bit like the old apple case and show up fingerprints on the lighter colors......
Will need to check the leather one's out.

OP
S

supersteve1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your comment, do you think that the smart covers are overpriced.

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They are overpriced like all Apple accessories. Still a neat cover and I ordered a blue one.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just hope there will be enough ipad2 to go round when they ship here in the uk.:(
And also has anybody yet have any ideas of how much it will cost, and any ideas how much the smart covers will cost.;)

There have been credible rumours that the iPad2 will cost the same as the original iPad1. Since that's happened in the US, it seems unlikely they'd deviate from the policy elsewhere.

Tim
Scotland

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sadly vat has gone up........

Good point, so we'd have to say that the price will be the same as the original iPad1 just before they reduced the price pending the introduction of the iPad2.

I wonder why they're so coy about releasing the price of the iPad2 given that it's going on sale in just under two weeks.

Tim
Scotland

OP
S

supersteve1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:mad:I guess we will be ripped off again in the uk like we always are with things.

Most reactions

Latest posts