What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 still no flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So out seems that there still will be no flash support for ipad2? I know many do not feel th ey need it but I still do. Any news on this?

danrivito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm learning that Apple fanboys will defend the Flash debate to the death. lol

As ridiculous as I think it is that we can't get Flash without tweaks, the iPads still seem to be the best tablets available.

I can't say that Flash is a deal breaker for me when you consider all the other benefits to the device.... still would be nice to have it though!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It doesn't take a fanboy to recognize that Apple is set against Flash. While they might change their minds if Flash became more important, the fact that its importance is declining makes each new version of the iPad less likely, not more likely, to have Flash.

It's not about defending or not. It's simply what is, at least as things stand.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
It doesn't take a fanboy to recognize that Apple is set against Flash. While they might change their minds if Flash became more important, the fact that its importance is declining makes each new version of the iPad less likely, not more likely, to have Flash.

It's not about defending or not. It's simply what is, at least as things stand.

I dont care about flash. Im so use to no flash on my iPhone

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Ok, seriously? Think about it for a minute. the HARDWARE doesnt matter when it comes to what apps will run. The iOS does. The iOS for the new iPad is the SAME ONE FOR THE EXISTING IPAD!

If the iOS doesnt allow flash on one device, that SAME iOS sure isnt going to magically allow it on another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts