1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad2 software update

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by whisteria, Jan 30, 2012.

1. whisteria

whisteria iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Went to update my ipad2 to version 5.0.1and it says I have purchased apps that I need to transfer to my iTunes library first. Could someone instruct me as to how I do this.....thank you
  2. Pommier

Pommier iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Go to iTunes on your computer, Devices, (your iPad), Apps (be patient – it takes a while for the apps from your iPad to come up), you’ll see a place to check Automatically sync new apps (after the listing of your apps).This should handle what is needed with every sync in the future.

If that didn’t solve the problem or it was already checked, try this: Connect your iPad to your computer. In iTunes on your computer, do File, Transfer Purchases from (name of your iPad).