What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

MacClanIII

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered March 15...and was scheduled for April 21 delivery. Just found out today that it shipped and is in LANTAU ISLAND HK. Now sheduled for April 12 delivery.

mikesus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should order your portenzo case now, it will take at least that long...

jwwphoto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad 2.0 shipped yesterday with a delivery of this coming Thurs..... BTW, do all IPad 2 ship from Shenzhen, China?

Tom P.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad 2.0 shipped yesterday with a delivery of this coming Thurs..... BTW, do all IPad 2 ship from Shenzhen, China?

Mine shipped on Apr. 7 from Shenzhen, China and is to be delivered here in Canada tomorrow (Apr. 11). My online order was placed on March 25 through Apple Canada. My smart cover and HDMI adapter arrived last week and were ordered at the same time as the iPad. They also started their journey from Shenzhen to Lantau Is. Hong Kong and then to Anchorage Alaska before coming to me. I see my iPad went from Hong Kong to Memphis, TN.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jwwphoto said:

Yes. They are coming straight off the line at this point. However, I received a consolation gift for my wait from apple and it came from Nashville. I should get it Tuesday even though I'm just 4 hours from Nashville.

Jezebel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting, I ordered online at Apple Mar 26 ship date was April 25th... I started checking web site and found some at Radio Shack about 45 min away. So I bought an IPad 2 there no waiting. Came home got online and canceled my order.
I love it... Best $500 I have spent, love love FaceTime. :)

OldSalt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered on March 28
Scheduled Shipment on April 25
Scheduled Delivery on April 28

I hope they're right 'cos the smartcover already delivered isn't doing me much good now!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GUYS!!! apple just took my money (well it's pending) but you know what that means. Prepared for shipment!!!!!! Yaya. I hope to receive mine by Friday. If not, my bff is gonna take me to fed ex to vet it. Sooooo excited!!! Ugh. I will be just like all of you very soon!!!!! My life will never be the same. Mark your calendars!!!

Kirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GUYS!!! apple just took my money (well it's pending) but you know what that means. Prepared for shipment!!!!!! Yaya. I hope to receive mine by Friday. If not, my bff is gonna take me to fed ex to vet it. Sooooo excited!!! Ugh. I will be just like all of you very soon!!!!! My life will never be the same. Mark your calendars!!!

My account has been 'pending' since Friday.:confused:

Still waiting for email confirmation that it has actually shipped.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kirwin said:
My account has been 'pending' since Friday.:confused:

Still waiting for email confirmation that it has actually shipped.

Well Friday in America was Saturday their time. I don't know if they work on weekends. Shenzhen is 13 hours ahead of me (CST) so I'm expecting shipping today around 5pm or so when it will be 6am or 7 there.

Btw: I don't know when exactly my card pinged because my online banking was down all weekend but the date says 4/10. This may or may not be accurate, cause it usually just picks up where the system reboots.

:hopeful:

Sn: others have noted by the time they received notices, it was in hk. Let's be hopeful!

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered on March 28
Scheduled Shipment on April 25
Scheduled Delivery on April 28

I hope they're right 'cos the smartcover already delivered isn't doing me much good now!

I ordered mine April 4th.

The shipping/delivery dates are the same as yours & I already received the smart cover also..........

~John

adman360

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i ordered mine march 27th. it is scheduled to go out april 25th ever since i ordered it. i really hope its gets here sooner like many people are saying. i check to see if its been updated twice a day :(

hanz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i ordered mine April first.. ship date is April 25th arrival april 29th

Most reactions