What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

newfie1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't decide whether to buy one or not, what is a really good reason. I have a new laptop computer and a Nook.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine shipped yesterday (7/27) and is currently in transit at Lantau Island, HK. Delivery date according to Apple is 4/1 but FedEx says 3/31. Can't wait!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine shipped yesterday (7/27) and is currently in transit at Lantau Island, HK. Delivery date according to Apple is 4/1 but FedEx says 3/31. Can't wait!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

I would trust the FedEx date, mine made it a day before that even....GL!!!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mx1 said:
I would trust the FedEx date, mine made it a day before that even....GL!!!

Wow. Status is still "in transit: Lantau Island". Going to be interesting.

kami.hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
Wow. Status is still "in transit: Lantau Island". Going to be interesting.

Mine says still in transit too. I wish there was an update.

plymouthred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UK Order

Ordered mine early hours 25 March 2011 when released in the UK at 5:00pm that night (32gb Wifi & 3G White) and shipping date 15 April with arrival date of 25 April so looks like they just add a month on LOL. :D

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Coolness...my iPad 2 just released from Int'l shipment in Anchorage, AK. I live in northern CA. FedEx delivery estimate is the 31st. I'm wondering if it might even arrive a day earlier?

kami.hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
Coolness...my iPad 2 just released from Int'l shipment in Anchorage, AK. I live in northern CA. FedEx delivery estimate is the 31st. I'm wondering if it might even arrive a day earlier?

Seems as if yours has passed mine up. Mine STILL says it's at Lantau island. I am in central Cali and am hoping the online tracking is lying.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check the pic.....final destination is in Medford, Oregon, just across the border from CA, 9 hours' drive time north (there is a significant commercial airport there). FedEx moves FAST!

Attachments

• image-3326868569.png
    image-3326868569.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 129

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check the pic.....final destination is in Medford, Oregon, just across the border from CA, 9 hours' drive time north (there is a significant commercial airport there). FedEx moves FAST!

Told you to expect early possibly....Glad yours made it, noe if your Mom wil mail it to you faster than my Mom will you will be right as rain...

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mx1 said:
Told you to expect early possibly....Glad yours made it, noe if your Mom wil mail it to you faster than my Mom will you will be right as rain...

It arrived in Mom's city this morning. Shipping took TWO DAYS in total! She's already going to town and can pick it up. I called them and they won't release it before the "commitment date" of 3/3. There is a possibility they could try to deliver it before then but couldn't tell be for sure.

I was hoping she'd use my FedEx account and have them slap a label on it and redirect it to me right there at the counter.

Last edited:

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I ordered my 64GB Verizon on 3/12 at 3pm from Verizon over the phone and it arrived today.
What???? How does THAT happen? I ordered mine from (yeah, you guessed it) those nuts at at&t on the 11th and STILL NO WORD!!!! How do you order yours AFTER me (keep in mind they are on backorder EVERYWHERE) and you receive yours BEFORE me????? :confused:

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blessed said:
What???? How does THAT happen? I ordered mine from (yeah, you guessed it) those nuts at at&t on the 11th and STILL NO WORD!!!! How do you order yours AFTER me (keep in mind they are on backorder EVERYWHERE) and you receive yours BEFORE me????? :confused:

Att is of higher demand

Most reactions

Latest posts