What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 Screen Protector by Wrasol

macnutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wanted to protect the screen on my brand new Ipad2 64GB Wi-Fi/3G ATT model. I've been looking at numerous screen protectors online and in stores. Decided to buy a Wrapsol Ultra Screen Cover.

It was very easy to install and what I liked was that it was a DRY application. Something about spraying the entire screen down with a liquid before application of some films bothers me. Especially when it comes to the various switches, buttons, etc.

Well after I put the film on I could not believe how the film protector surface was just covered with scratch marks, dull spots, and general webbing on the entire surface. This was on the film before I ever touched it with the squeegee. It looked terrible. Not sure if this is an isolated case, or whether all their film is in this bad of shape.

Anyone out there that has had experience with this product????

:confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts