ipad2 randomly changing screens

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Janet624, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Janet624

Janet624 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My ipad2 recently starting having issues in my Kindle app by the pages starting to turn all by themselves...4 or 5 at the time and then it would start turning them backwards. I am also getting this when on facebook it will start randomly showing peoples pictures, posts. etc. It also randomly changes the selections on the left of the page when on my "Settings" page. I have tried to restart it many times by pressing the round button and the on/off button (Hard restart)...but this has not helped. ipad2 is only a few months old. Any ideas on what is wrong?
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +938 / 0
    Hi Janet - welcome to the forum! :) - not too far west of you in Winston-Salem - :D

Now, I'm not saying that you have tried the appropriate procedures, but please review those quoted below - first, try to force close those apps that are not responding correctly - if not successful, then follow the other steps as described - NOW, I know you've tried these steps, but please repeat them in order - if still a problem then post back here - good luck! Dave