What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 not working properly and reboots continuously

JeffB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad2 wifi 32GB continues to reboot when opening it using the sleep button or the home button, and when im charging it. And itunes in my laptop cant detect anymore it.Is it a software or a hardware problem? Or other solutions? Thanks :) ASAP :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, I don't have an answer to your issues but I have deleted your duplicate threads/posts as it fragments any help that you get and is also not allowed here so you might want to check the forum rules.

Good luck in getting your issues resolved.

The Archangel

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My ipad2 wifi 32GB continues to reboot when opening it using the sleep button or the home button, and when im charging it. And itunes in my laptop cant detect anymore it.Is it a software or a hardware problem? Or other solutions? Thanks :) ASAP :)

Is your iPad jail broken? Have you tried to either restart it or reset it?

What action(s) did you do just before this behavior started to happen? If we know what you think you did, we might be able to help. Thanks.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts