What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 not recognised with iTunes

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please connect eithernet cord to left neck uplink slot (I have nothing against the right port, I just find most people have there cellphones plugged in there). Open ports 5555551 though 5555559, and be ready to receive a signal from Dorje on ThoughtPasserFree (you can download it here, free for personal use). I can read your thoughts directly..... Oh wait this isn't Ghost in the Shell or Cyberpunk. Well forget that then.

You'll have to give us more details. Operating system and verson of iTunes would be handy. Also be aware that if you iPad is out of charge the typical USB port on a PC does not provide enough power to charge an iPad

Details plz :D

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, more details required. This is almost always a problem with the PC and not the iPad. What's your setup?

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's out of the box then Turn it off and hold home for 3 seconds and then while holding home connect iPad 2 to PC until a (Apple style) connect to iTunes screen appears.

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had this same problem when I picked up my Ipad2 last week.

I had to update to the latest ver of Itune's and that fixed it.

If that does not fix it then you need to provide a little more information.

type of computer brand/model
What OS and ver.
Ver of Itunes

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts