What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 not finding linksys wifi

dfarina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As anyone had a problem where your ipad won't find a cisco linksys wireless -G
I just moved down for the winter and o cannot connect to my home network, it does not show any available networks
Thanks D

just0809

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use a wireless Cisco Linksys WRT54G3GV2-VF wireless router with 3G connection to Internet (as don't have a telephone) for home network. Connect Ipad2 to the network and internet with no problems.

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try adding the Cisco router manually to your iPad. Just open wifi on your iPad in the settings page, there you will see "other" if you don't have an automatic connection.
Happened to me aswell with a Cisco router, and ths then worked for me. Good luck!

OP
D

dfarina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Scotland I tried to do that but there isn't a submit on that page so my only choice was cancel - I can only assume it's still not finding the name, couldn't be that my ssid is not being broadcast? Not sure how I find out my laptop Pc is working fine

Most reactions

Latest posts