What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 no sync with itunes

omiez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I'm trying to sync my ipad2 with itunes but nothing happens. My last sync was a few weeks ago and it worked without problem.

Actually i'm running 5.0.1 jb and itunes is 10.5.3.3.

What can i do to see if i can sync again without update ipad to 5.1 cause i use jb?

Can i update itunes without problems staying on 5.0.1 on the ipad?

Thank you.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try updating your iTunes to version 10.6, which is the latest. Maybe that'll help? And no, it won't affect the jail break on the iPad.

Marilyn

OP
O

omiez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Try updating your iTunes to version 10.6, which is the latest. Maybe that'll help? And no, it won't affect the jail break on the iPad.

Marilyn

Thank you for the answer, i will try to update and will report.

Sent from my iPad 64Gb JB 5.0.1 using iPF

OP
O

omiez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update:
I installed latest iTunes but when I try to sync nothing happens.

I noticed that the iPad is recognized by iTunes and any time I click on sync when it reaches the part where it must sync the apps it stops without any further advice of error.

Can I restore the iPad to 5.0.1 or will there be no option and I have to wait for the new JB 5.1?

OP
O

omiez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem solved.

I was navigating trough the iPad looking in the last things I installed and I noticed that an addon from cydia was blocking the operation of sync.

Don't ask me how I did it to find the responsible to that,it was pure luck.

Tnx for the help.

Most reactions

Latest posts