1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

IPad2 music issues

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by CGuthrie91, Apr 8, 2013.

1. CGuthrie91

CGuthrie91 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When i plug my Ipad up to headphones, aux cables, anything it doesn't play music thru one of the speakers,instead it makes a static sound and just ruins any chance of hearing the song playing. I have restored my IPad2 and i have deleted everything off it and reinstalled it. It still isn't fixed. Anyone know what I need to do?
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,031 / 1
    If a look into the headphone jack doesn't reveal any debris, it may be a good idea to take your iPad to an Apple Store to have a diagnostic done. If your iPad is still under warranty, make sure to back it up before taking it in. If it turns out to be a warranty issue, it will be exchanged on the spot. You would then set up the replacement from the backup you made.