What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad2 music issues

CGuthrie91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i plug my Ipad up to headphones, aux cables, anything it doesn't play music thru one of the speakers,instead it makes a static sound and just ruins any chance of hearing the song playing. I have restored my IPad2 and i have deleted everything off it and reinstalled it. It still isn't fixed. Anyone know what I need to do?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When i plug my Ipad up to headphones, aux cables, anything it doesn't play music thru one of the speakers,instead it makes a static sound and just ruins any chance of hearing the song playing. I have restored my IPad2 and i have deleted everything off it and reinstalled it. It still isn't fixed. Anyone know what I need to do?

If a look into the headphone jack doesn't reveal any debris, it may be a good idea to take your iPad to an Apple Store to have a diagnostic done. If your iPad is still under warranty, make sure to back it up before taking it in. If it turns out to be a warranty issue, it will be exchanged on the spot. You would then set up the replacement from the backup you made.

Most reactions

Latest posts