What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad2 & itouch on itunes account

rtcfrtc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My account shows 3 computers authorized for my account. I question that the touch and the iPad are considered "computers" or are they?
I ask because I killed (and have now replaced) my MacBook so I never deauthorized it and would like to now. Thanks

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
The touch and iPad aren't consider computers. You get an option to de authorise all computers when you reach your limit of five. While your currently at three I think your only option is to contact apple support for them to sort you out.

jjaanbutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I have an iTouch, and I want to change the default itunes account to my new itunes account. Is there a way to do it on the iTouch with out the computer? Because my computer currently is unaccesable...Anyhoo, how can I change the account?

Most reactions

Latest posts