What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad2 issues

disneylover1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am getting nervous about getting a Ipad2 because of all the issues i keep reading about.
I see allot of plp haveing problems with wifi, light bleeding, sound, apps and the camera. The other concern is, why does evryone want to jailbreak a ipad. When you jailbreak it does it not turn it into more of a android tablet and if so, why not just get a android tablet? I know there are not as many apps for android, but do you really need all of them anyway? I am not trying to down the ipad but i am alittle concerned all all the problems and the way apple want to control every aspect of its use..

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the only problem we don't have, is taking it back and getting a replacement or a refund.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
disneylover1977 said:
I am getting nervous about getting a Ipad2 because of all the issues i keep reading about.
I see allot of plp haveing problems with wifi, light bleeding, sound, apps and the camera. The other concern is, why does evryone want to jailbreak a ipad. When you jailbreak it does it not turn it into more of a android tablet and if so, why not just get a android tablet? I know there are not as many apps for android, but do you really need all of them anyway? I am not trying to down the ipad but i am alittle concerned all all the problems and the way apple want to control every aspect of its use..

What you see here is the tip of the iceberg, for any product complaints come harder, faster and louder than praise, if it does what you want then you just use it, if you are not happy with something you shout about it loudly. Think of it this way, we have 80,000ish members so the percentage of complaints is actually tiny. In addition, the iPad has sold in the millions but how many complaints do you see compared to those millions, very few in percentage terms.

As far as jail breaking goes, again, not everyone jailbreaks, I haven't although who knows, I could probably be persuaded but there are various threads in our hacking forum which give you pluses and minuses for jail breaking and lots of members who will answer your questions about it but the info is there already if you have a browse and a bit of searching. Oh, and jail breaking does not turn your machine into an android tablet.

You just need to look at it from your own point of view and what you want to do with it.

The Archangel

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Don't buy one. Problem solved. Lol.

OP
D

disneylover1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Don't buy one. Problem solved. Lol.
Now that is the most solid addvice i have seen.

Most reactions

Latest posts