What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2 for young entrepeneur (marketing)

Jeronimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear guys!

I a setting up my own marketing company with an unique concept.
So I have a lot of contact with other companies, and I will going to use the ipad for business meetings, presentations and for myself some different analytics. I am really familier with electronica and software but the app store is not for me a good overview of all the apps they have.

So I was wondering what kind of apps I can use for my company.
I need the following things:
1) a good note bloc where I can write things that I don't can foget
2) everything of the latest marketing news so that I am always updated with the latest marketing news
3) website analytics, I would like to check my website. It needs to give me al te information like the on pc GoogleAnalytics programme
4) everything else what has to do with your own company and marketing. Suggestions are welcome;)

I hope you guys can help me!

Thank you,
Jeroen M.

OP
Jeronimo

Jeronimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the tip.
I downloaded it and finding out how it works now. Maybe some one else got some more tips or advice?

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For info on marketing, check out apps called Zite (you can add sections to create your own magazine, and one section is advertising) and Flipboard (similar to zite, but one section you can add is Future Lab which has good information on marketing news. Hope it helps!
All the best!

Most reactions

Latest posts