What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad2 Application Icons Problem

gdoiron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
My three year old loves to use my ipad. I allow him and have some phenomenal learning games applications that he enjoys downloaded. I keep my eye on him, but the kid is quick. The problem that I am having is he has learned how to hold an application icon down until all the others vibrate. He moves them everywhere, deletes them and drags them creating weird folders all over the place. I have looked but cannot figure out a way to stop him from being able to do this. Is anyone aware of a capability to lock the application icons? Please help, my other option is to never let him use it and he is addicted.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Settings - General - Restrictions - Allow Deleting apps on/off.

Will stop deleting, I don't know if stops you creating folders and moving things tho, haven't got my ipad to check.

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the delete app restriction on you will still be able to move and create folders just not delete anything.

Most reactions

Latest posts