What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad2 and Outlook

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, I have work Outlook, Calendar, and contact through MS Exchange. I would also like to be able to get the work task list on my iPad. Is there a way to do this, if not are there any workarounds?

Thanks much. :)

The Kleaner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are using an exchange server you can most certainly sync your iPad up with outlook, your calendar and you contacts. Task list...hmm. Are the task lists in outlook?

Last edited:
OP
C

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, thanks.

The only options available are email, contact, and calendar and they work great. What I also need is my Task list from Outlook. Is there a way to get the Task list on my iPad as well?

The Kleaner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Charlyee go to the app store and there is an app called tasktask HD that will sync directly with outlook but it's not free. I think it costs 4.99

There is another one called todo that some people seem to like as well.

OP
C

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Kleener, I found TaskTaskHD:)

Hope you don't mind but I have another questions, will this sync with my existing Outlook Tasks? I am not quite clear on that.

I wish the App Store had a 15 minute window to check it out and ask for a refund. Yeah! I know bad Android Market habit. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts