What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 4.3 8f190

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No sorry, only 4.3.3 was officially supported on iPad2.

There was a leaked beta jailbreak for 4.3, but it was not without it's problems. If you google hard though, you may be able to find it somewhere on the interwebz, but I would not recommend it.

Unfortunately, unless you have been saving your SHSH Blobs, which seems unlikely, you will not be able to upgrade to 4.3.3 as Apple will only allow you to install 4.3.5 now, and there is no jailbreak for that version.

OP
R

rickyricardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No sorry, only 4.3.3 was officially supported on iPad2.

There was a leaked beta jailbreak for 4.3, but it was not without it's problems. If you google hard though, you may be able to find it somewhere on the interwebz, but I would not recommend it.

Unfortunately, unless you have been saving your SHSH Blobs, which seems unlikely, you will not be able to upgrade to 4.3.3 as Apple will only allow you to install 4.3.5 now, and there is no jailbreak for that version.

thank you. no i have not been saving shsh blobs. i just recently purchased this ipad 2, and i believe this is the version it was originally running. but thank you for taking the time to respond. i appreciate it.

Most reactions

Latest posts