1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad2 4.3.3 Jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Badar, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badar

Badar iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear all,

I recently bought iPad 2 wifi 32GB that has a firmware version 4.3.3 so wanted to know if there are any jailbreaks avaliable for it yet?

Thanks,
    B
  2. sutty0000

sutty0000 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is currently jot a jailbreak available for the iPad 2 yet but we are very close to getting one from @comex from the iPhone dev team. It will be released through jailbreak e.com and will be very easy to do. For updates, follow the official iPad 2 jailbreak thread by f4780y which is a sticky at the top of the "iPad hacking" section. Alternatively, follow the general chat thread between users. Hope this helps.
  3. brrip

brrip iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    new things are popping up on twitter.

REMOVED

i haven't tried this, so i don't advise anyone do it. but it definitely feels like we're getting close to it.

on second thoughts, i think i better not post any links. mods won't like that ;)
  4. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 0
    Please use the search function as here are many discussions concerning iPad2 jailbreaking and when it's going to occur.

We don't need another.

Thread closed.

Marilyn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.