What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad1 transfer to ipad2

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and am about to receive the new ipad2 and need to know how to transfer all my data,games,apps & photo's to I pad2 ...can anyone help me PLZ!!!! Explain or send me a link to go to fore easy instructions.... Thanks to all:eek:

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1st of all you need to setup the new iPad with the same account, that will get you all your applications from the iTunes.
If you are a Syncer for all data, then you have already all photos and song on iTunes
Once you Sync it with the new one you will have everything on the new one.

Reaction score
It is fairly straight-forward to transfer all data from iPad 1 to iPad 2.

1) Connect iPad 1 to computer and sync with iTunes
2) Connect iPad 2 to computer.
3) When you connect iPad 2, it asks, whether you want to install it a) as a new device. or b) restore from a previous backup. Select the restore option and choose the latest backup
4) Wait...wait...wait a little longer
5) All data, music, videos, apps and settings should now be on the iPad 2
6) Enjoy

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just to confirm I hope your iPad 1 isn't jailbroken? If it is then you gonna have problems when syncing your library to your iPad 2.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts