What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad1 forums only

lubu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was thinking i own a ipad1 and i use to browse this site alot befor ipad2 came out and now that came out i hardly use this site becuz all the info now is all for ipad2 i was wounding if u guys could make a section just for ipad1 its kinda hard to look at accessories section of the site since its all ipad2 stuff and so on just a thought srry about my big long sentence.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have iPad 1:) ~ we have an iPad 2 forum where we try to bump iPad2 specific threads there.

But sometimes it is not easy. Typically, members will post what they have so you then, would hopefully, know they are not talking about the first one.

Outside of the camera and cases, and probably some other features, they run basically the same.

Is there something specific you were asking about?

OP
L

lubu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just wanted a ipad 1 section on the forum makes it much easyer to browse

Reaction score
for the most part most threads have been for either model.
obviously camera and video threads don't cross over but if a lot of the posters didn't state their model I'd never know which model they are asking about but can help often even though I have an ipad 1

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my Galaxy 10.1 via Swype

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's annoying. People post general stuff that applies to iPad 1 & 2 in the iPad 2 section, and they post stuff iPad 2 specific stuff in the general section.

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's annoying. People post general stuff that applies to iPad 1 & 2 in the iPad 2 section, and they post stuff iPad 2 specific stuff in the general section.
... and we mods seem to spend most of our time having to move it all from the wrong section into the right one...
green.gif

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
... and we mods seem to spend most of our time having to move it all from the wrong section into the right one...
green.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree the mods move threads all the time so that for example iPad 2 is only ipad2 specific any thing else that covers general items is moved. The main areas cover both iPads and most accessories also cover both with exeption of the cases etc. It is a difficult one for us as no matter what we set up users tend to post in wrong sections. Hope that helps

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
col.bris said:
I agree the mods move threads all the time so that for example iPad 2 is only ipad2 specific any thing else that covers general items is moved. The main areas cover both iPads and most accessories also cover both with exeption of the cases etc. It is a difficult one for us as no matter what we set up users tend to post in wrong sections. Hope that helps

The mods work hard. I think we need another one.

(cough) Hint hint!

(I know Leigh is thinking that is the last thing iPF needs :D )

(Probably Marie too.)

Most reactions

Latest posts