What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad???

chowdown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Practising in the handwriting recognition app WritePad. The app and I are making fewer mistakes and I'm approaching the point where I will surpass my typewriting speed (which I admit is pretty slow), even taking error correction into account. Reasonably quick one-handed text-input, huzzah!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to hear that Chowd. Been thinking of trying that app but my handwriting is so scribbly that I'm uncertain if I'll have the patience to train it.

tlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm browsing the net on....... yes you guessed it my awesome pad!! I recently got a Samsung Galaxy tab, it's good but not as good as my iPad!!

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sitting here at work, typing on my Dell laptop. The iPad is lying right here waiting patiently for me to open her up. It is a wi-fi and they will not let us have access to the wi-fi here at work so I can only do certain things on it, but I still got to have it right next to me no matter.

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you are lucky.I will always hate, that if you are not in US, you can't have acces to Netflix, Pandora, abc player etc..

OP
D

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebookin' with a wifi in the car on the way to the store. Just got the HTC setup as a hotspot. Found that out two days ago. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts