What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad won't sync "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" movie

css1323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought the HD version of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Swe 1" and it will absolutely not sync to my iPad. My other purchased HD movies sync fine.

It's supposed to have English subtitles as well. I really don't understand why it won't sync. Can anyone help please?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you buy it from iTunes?

If you didn't, make sure it's in the right size for the iPad.

It's a great movie btw. I read the three books before the movie got out. I bought the first two in movie and will buy the third soon...when I get the time...

OP
C

css1323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, bought it straight from iTunes (expensive, haha).

PCUK

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Slightly off topic.
Wish I could download stuff just like that! Being at the far end of the phone line with a slow BB speed it takes 38 hours to download one hour of TV from the Iplayer so a full length film? - No chance!

OP
C

css1323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Col, but i'm talking about my Imac. Wouldn't even attempt it on the Ipad!

Response for op

Cheers col

Got plenty o'space. All other movies sync fine except this 5+GB HD movie. Is there something wrong with the compression? Did it exceed any proper codec limits?

I have an SD version of the Tattoo movie (came with my HD purchase), but that would mean I wasted the extra $$$ for the full HD version. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts