What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad won't power on at all

ocdetails

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the problem could be. It was working fine last night. The battery was probably down to about 60% or something like that, but nowhere near dead. I didn't plug it in or anything, but I'm sure it wouldn't be drained. Anyway, I just took it out of my bag this morning at work and it won't power on at all. I've tried holding down the home button and power button together and separately and nothing is working. I've plugged it into the wall and into my computer and neither did anything for it. It has been plugged into the wall for about 30 minutes now and it still won't power on. I'm lost for a solution to this. What could have gone wrong? It wasn't dropped or wet or cold or hot or anything. It just sat on the table in the front room till this morning when I put it in my backpack and went to work.

???:confused:

OP
O

ocdetails

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm... that was odd. I had tried holding down the buttons for over 30 seconds and nothing. Either by themselves or together. I've been monkeying with this thing all morning. Then all of the sudden out of nowhere it just turned on all by itself without me even touching it. Curiouser and curiouser...

Rodmann1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same thing is happening to me now, its been off for 8hr I forgot to power her off, it drained all of its battery I tried different sockets as well Ben charging almost hour n half, still no vital signs, I'm psst what's going on? it wont turn back on, shit.....

Rodmann1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it DD the same held it for 45 seconds n it came up. I freakn freaked. This a freakn expensive toy......shit I only owned mine 2monts now n thus happens frightening!

Most reactions

Latest posts