What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad wont login

Stag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, hope someone can help me.

I have no problem with login from my PC, only from my iPad, this used to work fine and for some reason has started to act up in the last few weeks.There are 2 websites I login to on a regular basis mainly from my PC, but if I am traveling I use my iPad as it is handy. I have checked the passwords etc and they are the same as what I use on my PC, so I don't think it has anything to do with the passwords.

To further confuse the issue, if I am on a train that has WiFi I can receive emails but cant send any as it just says that the "Recipient has been rejected by the server". I have tried to use the Hotspot from my phone (Samsung S4) and this is no better either, but I can send emails from it.

I feel that there is some setting on the iPad that has been changed inadvertently or by some update like IOS 8.2 as it was after this I started to notice problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

Stag

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I feel your pain! Tonight i have had to reset my password twice and everytime i switch to a new topic I get booted out again and have to log back in! I'm doing it on Safari. There must be a glitch! HELP! It will probably sort itself out!

Most reactions