What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad won't connect to app store

Sazandra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone cold help me?

My iPad has not let me connect to the iTunes app store for the past 3 or 4 days.

I have never had this problem before and I am unsure how to fix it. It just keeps saying "cannot connect to iTunes store". I have full Internet signal and the Internet and everything else is working other than this.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting the iPad recently?

Hold down the power button until the red power off slider appears. Slide it too off. After the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Bruceter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem where I get a message that I can't connect to the App store. This message started about 3 days ago. I have 6 updates to app's that I need to apply, but I can't connect. I have tried the "double-button" reboot and am still having the same problem. I went to Settings and logged off of the "store". I did the "two button reboot" and then signed back into the "store". I am still getting the "can't connect" message when I touch on the App Store icon. I have downloaded any updates onto my iPhon4 with no problem. So, I don't think it's an iTunes account problem . I just synched my iPad to iTunes via my pc and didn't see any problems there.
Any ideas on what I try next?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't know what you did in Settings, but you sign in and out of the App Store at the bottom of the Featured page in the app. There is a button that will either show your current Apple ID account, or say Sign In. If that is not what you did, try that.

Not sure what else to suggest, but if that does not do the job I'll throw out a few other less likely things to try, like: forget you network and re-add it, and restart your router.

Most reactions

Latest posts