What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad with out visa card

OP
R

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
last question because i know i,ll download lots of apps now and my memory is only 16gb, can i just save some of my applications on my itune and sync it to my ipad if i need it? and how can i do that? :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ro_DL said:
:) thanks leelai. ok i,ll down load appshopper, i,ve just downloaded adobe carousel, because i like to watch some videos online,and skype for chatting, and is there a ym application too? leelai thank you soo much and also you all guys thanks soooooo much for helping me,thanks.... :)

Believe me it made me feel great that I could help you with this. I don't know what you mean by ym application though.

Ro_DL said:
last question because i know i,ll download lots of apps now and my memory is only 16gb, can i just save some of my applications on my itune and sync it to my ipad if i need it? and how can i do that? :)

Yes you can leave some apps on your computer and swap them when you want them. Before you connect your iPad make sure your sync automatically option is off in iTunes, then connect and right click on your iPad which will show up in the left hand column and backup your purchases. This will copy everything you've got to your computer.

Hope that makes sense to you. It's very late here. Have fun!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another way is to delete apps, because iTunes always remembers the ones that you have purchased and you can download them again as many times as you want.

Tim

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
leelai said:
Believe me it made me feel great that I could help you with this. I don't know what you mean by ym application though.

Yes you can leave some apps on your computer and swap them when you want them. Before you connect your iPad make sure your sync automatically option is off in iTunes, then connect and right click on your iPad which will show up in the left hand column and backup your purchases. This will copy everything you've got to your computer.

Hope that makes sense to you. It's very late here. Have fun!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I think he means yahoo messenger and yes there is an app for that.

Most reactions

Latest posts