What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAD winner

Bai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New member in this community. I just won an iPAD wifi+3G during our company christmas party now the problem begins because I need to spend money for this new toy i.e case, good apps, games and so on and so on...:) The least I expect that I can own an Apple product because it's too way overprice, I'm just a bargain hunter.

So now I search for a good case and I like the Snugg leather case but it's very expensive. Any recommendation for a par quality of the said case and cheaper?

Thanks,

Bai

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Save money on the app store by using iTunes gift cards instead of registering a credit card. That will cut down on the impulse buying...

The 30 dollar Apple case is a great deal. It's almost like not having a case.

OP
B

Bai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys...
Good advised for the iTunes GC.
Might consider that case too.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They are expensive - but not entirely necessary.

Plus, your location is the north pole. Can't you just ask Santa to make you one?

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Put it this way.. If you really plan to own/use the iPad, then accessory cost shouldn't matter much ($30-75). Granted some items are well over $100 and I don't even own those.

Think of it like a case for your cellphone- protection. Or like anything else of value to you that you buy good quality parts for.

End of the day, there are good options out there. The line is how much is it worth to you?

OP
B

Bai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings Bai and congratulations!
Thanks for the greetings!

They are expensive - but not entirely necessary.
Plus, your location is the north pole. Can't you just ask Santa to make you one?
Enough for Santa to gave me this toy, and he still cannot open my eyes to these Apples products because they are made for the people that can afford. Even I have money I won't buy this iPad because I think my netbook is more superior in terms of useability.

Put it this way.. If you really plan to own/use the iPad, then accessory cost shouldn't matter much ($30-75).
This is the problem because not in my plan. I would just think that I got a free car and spend my money for maintenance...:)

iPad is costly thing.
+1

Congrats on your win.
Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts