What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad will not render href

rlangle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bizzie.biz
Hi

I have written a site for a client which is working fine except for the iPad. If you visit the link below you will notice the page options eg '1 2 3 text' in the top right, with value being a link to a new page. This works on my macbook, iPhone, IE, Chrome etc but not on the iPad

I have used a javascript utility to view source on the iPad and the code appears to be correct with the relevant <a href=.....> etc. I have even copied the source and emailed it to my self, then tested locally and the links work.

<hmmm I can't post links yet, as I'm only a newbie>
foundassociates [dot] com [slash] residential [slash] house-notting-hill-london [slash] image1

Its quite strange as other links on the page work fine. Any ideas?

Thanks

Rob

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have written a site for a client which is working fine except for the iPad. If you visit the link below you will notice the page options eg '1 2 3 text' in the top right, with value being a link to a new page. This works on my macbook, iPhone, IE, Chrome etc but not on the iPad

I have used a javascript utility to view source on the iPad and the code appears to be correct with the relevant <a href=.....> etc. I have even copied the source and emailed it to my self, then tested locally and the links work.

<hmmm I can't post links yet, as I'm only a newbie>
foundassociates [dot] com [slash] residential [slash] house-notting-hill-london [slash] image1

Its quite strange as other links on the page work fine. Any ideas?

Thanks

Rob

Get the same result as you i.e. doesn't work on iPad Safari, does work on IE --- but doesn't work on Thunderbird - so it's not an iPad specific issue...

Tim

OP
R

rlangle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bizzie.biz
Thanks.... nice to know its not just me. I'm currently playing on a development server try to get these to work. If I work it out I will update the thread

Rob

Most reactions

Latest posts