What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad wiill not show on computer or itunes

shemary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help I have 2 issues. My computoer or itunes will not recoginise my ipad. I have taken completely removed itunes and downloaded it again but still no joy.

The second issue is my password. I am constantly being told my password for itunes ios incorrect when it is the right one. I go through the sytem of cj hanging in one appliance and then its not recognised hwn i try and use it with the other ie computer iphone ipad

i am really am beginning to feel that ipads and iphones are not really woth the hassel it all appears to have started when I came to syc my iphone whci crashed half way through the process.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this a new problem or has the iPad been recognised by iTunes previously? Do you have the very latest version of iTunes?

Tim

OP
S

shemary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim thanks for coming back to me.
It is a new problem it all started when I tried to syc my iphone that crashed half way through and I couldn't get itunes to retore. I restored it on my laptop which I don't normally use for itunes and then managed to get it back to normal with a backup after I had reinstalled itunes on my main computer.

Great I thought just a blip. I will now syc my ipad it just would show it. I took itunes off again and re intalled. Great it was recognised but it then crashed half way through and I was left with an ipad that would not restore. I managed to restore it on the laptop but of couse I have no back up on that but I am unbable to get it show on the original where the back up is so I have lost all my info and £SSSSSS worth of apps.

I have restored my computer back to earlier dates and reinstalled itunes that many times but no joy. I am now to the point of just giving up on what is a very exspensive item. My iphov ne will also not show both items come up showing new usb connection - still camara.

Sorry for the long story but after 3 days of trying to sort it I am just at a loss what to do next.

Most reactions

Latest posts