What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad wifi troubles

tasser10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, first time poster here. I got an iPad in September and it was working beautifully, the internet, email, streaming movies, everything was very fast on my wifi network. Then I got the latest software update and it has become a nightmare. Web sites take forever to load, streaming is near impossible and emails don't get sent. Any suggestions would be HIGHLY appreciated.
Thanks and Happy New Year!

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A common complain. I can only suggest a "Network Settings Reset" . I don't have any problems with the new update,infact everything got much faster for me! But yep,I had the wifi and 3G issue on first update but later network reset and a little bit of temporary router setting change and then back helped to solve the issue. So you should go with a network settings reset and see if that helps.

Thanks and Happy 2011!

OP
T

tasser10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had done the resets and I was still having the same problem...then I figured out what was causing it.

Would you believe it if I told you that our wireless baby monitor was causing the interference? I turned it off and I had no more problems. When I turn it on, it happens again! Crazy.

Anyway, it works fine now...unless the baby is sleeping...

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had done the resets and I was still having the same problem...then I figured out what was causing it.

Would you believe it if I told you that our wireless baby monitor was causing the interference? I turned it off and I had no more problems. When I turn it on, it happens again! Crazy.

Anyway, it works fine now...unless the baby is sleeping...

Thanks for coming back and sharing with us the solution.
I am sure some day it'll help others.

Most reactions

Latest posts