Ipad whats app

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by arun0398, Dec 4, 2012.

1. arun0398

arun0398 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI friends Ian new for ipad forum. Can anybody tell me whether what's app which is used in mobile is present in iPad or not. Second I would also like to know which app is good for editing word, excel and PowerPoint presentation.
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,832 / 0
    Unfortunately, no, WhatsApp (used for text messaging on phones) is not available for the stock iPad. Sorry.

For editing office documents, a lot of people have had great success with the Apple apps (Numbers, Pages and Keynote); each are $9.99 (USD). There are others such as Documents to Go, Smart Office2 and QuickOffice Pro (to name some of the more often mentioned ones). We have many users who have used these apps - maybe a search on this forum for those threads may help you decide which one(s) you want to invest in?

Marilyn
  3. arun0398

arun0398 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Marilyn, regarding office doc could you suggest best free app for that, so that I can download.
  4. arun0398

arun0398 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can anybody suggest a good ms office free app for word, excel and PowerPoint. Can I use the phone call option from iPad if yes which software to download