What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad weird sound

mountain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a new ipad 4 lte.

when i press it on the screen (in the middle and a bit underthe front camera eye) I hear a sound like a bubble popping. As if there is an airgap under the screen. The sound is like click/clack.
(The pressure is the normal pick up pressure).
Is that normal?

Should i return it back. In that case do they replace it bya new one or they give you a refurbished ipad?

Thank you in advance.

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got a new ipad 4 lte. when i press it on the screen (in the middle and a bit underthe front camera eye) I hear a sound like a bubble popping. As if there is an airgap under the screen. The sound is like click/clack. (The pressure is the normal pick up pressure). Is that normal? Should i return it back. In that case do they replace it bya new one or they give you a refurbished ipad? Thank you in advance.

If it is under warranty, go back there and tell em. It sounds very very weird. :/

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Depending on your country you may get a refurbished iPad, however Apple refurbished iPad come with brand new batteries, blemish free cases and screens, and the same warranty as a brand new iPad. In other words, they are for all practical purposes new. It's nothing to worry about.

Most reactions

Latest posts