1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ipad weird sound

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by mountain, Oct 1, 2013.

1. mountain

mountain iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got a new ipad 4 lte.

when i press it on the screen (in the middle and a bit underthe front camera eye) I hear a sound like a bubble popping. As if there is an airgap under the screen. The sound is like click/clack.
    (The pressure is the normal pick up pressure).
    Is that normal?

Should i return it back. In that case do they replace it bya new one or they give you a refurbished ipad?

Thank you in advance.
  2. TheSagittarius

TheSagittarius iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    If it is under warranty, go back there and tell em. It sounds very very weird. :/
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,985 / 1
    Depending on your country you may get a refurbished iPad, however Apple refurbished iPad come with brand new batteries, blemish free cases and screens, and the same warranty as a brand new iPad. In other words, they are for all practical purposes new. It's nothing to worry about.