What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad volume

ricmid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have recently upgraded to ios7 and now the volume on my iPad randomly drops down to zero while I am using it. This also happens during FaceTime calls. Any ideas how to fix this?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Make sure you are not accidentally tapping the 'reduce volume' side switch while holding it. Does it also happen while listening to music? If it does, you could take it to the nearest Apple store.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have recently upgraded to ios7 and now the volume on my iPad randomly drops down to zero while I am using it. This also happens during FaceTime calls. Any ideas how to fix this?
If you didn't reset after updating, do so now. If may fix your problem: press and hold Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
Also, restart your device: turn it off, wait for a few minutes, then turn it on again.

Most reactions

Latest posts