What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Virtual Private Networks (VPN)

KaitlynnTyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
organicjuicing.net
Hey guys. I'm not really that techie.. but I wanted to make sure my iPad is secure with a VPN service. Can anyone confirm if this "HideiPad VPN" service works well? This post seems to say HidePad is military grade and will protect me from identity theft..

I've had my ID stolen once before and it was terrible.. took several years to get everything fully resolved.

Looking forward to input from the community, thanks!

[Moderator edit: Removed external link to an iPad-related blog for the second time. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've never heard of that one but I use cryptocloud. It has 2048 bit encryption. I paid the subscription for my pc and laptop but it works with my iPhone and iPad as well

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Their site is easily found. I won't post their site here but you can figure it out. They offer a free 7 day trial

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Golden frog provides best iPad VPN such as VyprVPN which is more effective and provides security from identity theft.

Golden frog has 128 bit encryption. Cryptocloud is 2048 bit. It's slightly cheaper (4 cents by month). It has month by month, every 3 months, 6 months and 1 year subscription. Save money on the extended packages and can be paid by PayPal as well as credit card.

Most reactions

Latest posts