1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad virgin

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Cenis, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Cenis

Cenis iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone thanks for the welcome. Have upgraded from I touch to I pad and Video playlists are my first disappointment. Is it possible to create Video playlists or do I just live with it. Cenis
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785 / 0
    Hi Cenis - welcome to the forum! :)

Now, I do not have videos on my iPad (have plenty of audio playlists), but I would first suggest visiting the App Store and search on 'video playlist' - there are many apps described for that purpose which are either free or at minimal cost - read the reviews and give a few a try; hopefully, others will 'chime in' who have a preference and a recommendation or two for you - good luck!
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Welcome aboard!