Ipad very very slow after jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Dmc1620, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Dmc1620

Dmc1620 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have an ipad 4th gen that is so slow it is almost unusable after jailbreak. Everything went smooth with the jailbreak no errors. I have not added any tweaks to my system, but all my apps are so slow I almost can't use them. I can't get to the internet using safari. My wife has the same ipad (not jailbroken) and she has no problems. Anyone have any ideas as to what the problems is? I did a restore back to a new ipad and it works fine now. I would like to put the jailbreak back on my system, but I'm afraid it will die again.
  2. The OB

The OB Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937 / 1
    Hi Dmc and welcome to the forum. I've moved your thread to the iPad Hacking section, dealing with jailbreak matters. There are a good number of cluey members there keeping a close eye on jailbreaking generally so I reckon you would stand a better chance of an answer to your issue. Good luck with that:)
    Andrew
  3. willerz2

willerz2 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240 / 0
    Did you perform a restore prior to jailbreaking the first time? When jailbreaking, it's always best to start fresh by restoring first so that your device has less to re-index during the jailbreak process, which can take days to complete after jailbreaking. Try to re-jailbreak again and see if the same issue occurs. If it does occur again, we'll work from there.
  4. Notorious Ama

Notorious Ama iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Try to Respring it.