What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad used battery life

Hazza74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know of an app to tell me exactly how much time in minutes I've used since last charge?

For instance on my Android phone it tells me I've currently gone 22 hour 13 minutes since last charge.

Would really like to see how much battery life I'm getting.

Thanks in advance

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Hazza.. - welcome to the forum! :)

Check the app store (just search on 'battery') - there are dozens of options; I've used just one Battery HD+ (free w/ ads or $2) - this app will tell you 'how much' time remains on your battery's charge depending on your activity; not exactly what you seem to want but I'm sure other apps can provide that information - hopefully others will 'chime in' w/ other comments - good luck on your choice(s).

OP
H

Hazza74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i have search app store and there are numerous apps for battery life i have left, but i want an app to tell me exactly how much time I've used on the iPad. i.e 50% battery used 5 hours since last charge!
:)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, i have search app store and there are numerous apps for battery life i have left, but i want an app to tell me exactly how much time I've used on the iPad. i.e 50% battery used 5 hours since last charge!
:)

Go to Settings>General>Usage. You should see something like this.

image-1609729417.jpg It will tell you exactly how much time you've used since the last charge.

OP
H

Hazza74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to Settings>General>Usage. You should see something like this.

View attachment 40126 It will tell you exactly how much time you've used since the last charge.

Just the job thank you!

New to iPad so just getting round the features..

Battery life seems awesome 61% left, Usage 8 Hours, 40 Minutes.

:p

Most reactions

Latest posts