What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad updates

ripipemender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or a notification for an update to lookout. Went to app store, went thru the steps now it tells the item is no
Omer available. Any ideas!???????

OP
ripipemender

ripipemender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ripipemender said:
Or a notification for an update to lookout. Went to app store, went thru the steps now it tells the item is no
Omer available. Any ideas!???????

My very bad typing. Got a notification Item is no longer available

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It happened to me this morning on an update notice I received on one of my apps. I got the "not available" message, yet the store showed I had an update to download (I even had the blasted badge on the store icon all day!). I went back about 6 hours later and was able to download the update. I figured there was a glitch at the store or with the developer's update.

Have you tried it again? Because all I can recommend, based on my anecdotal data, is to keep trying.

Marilyn

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hurray! Glad it finally worked.

Again, all I can think of is overloaded servers or a glitch. But - appreciate the follow up. Always nice to know that an issue has a resolution, especially if it's a positive one. :)

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts