What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad TV output via HDMI cable pink and wrong collours

gmdolphin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I've upgraded from Retina iPad 2 to ios 7 whenever I try to connect it to my Sony Bravia TV the output colours have a horrible pink cast over them. The picture and sound are both fine but the pink cast remains on whatever App I try to use. Before this I used the same cable, HDMI adaptor from the iPad and the same TV. There must be something within the new ios that is making this happen.&nbsp;<br><br>I'd love to go back to ios 6 but it seems like a complex process. Has anyone else had the same problem? Thanks for any advice.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's not iOS7 has mine works just fine. I suggest you check your cables. Try a new one and make sure the 30-pin connector is clean on the iPad.

OP
G

gmdolphin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks AQ and col. I checked the connections with an old AV cable and the output from the AV Player HD app is fine as all resolution guess it must be either the HDMI cable or the adaptor as you both suggest. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts