1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad Tripod

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by scottrgar, May 19, 2011.

1. scottrgar

scottrgar iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What do you guys think about an iPad tripod case? There is one on kickstarter, and I am thinking about "backing it" (pre ordering it). I watch videos enough where I need a way to keep the ipad at a viewing angle without holding it, and with kickstands there is no height control. Do you think it it will be a good idea?
    iLoqk: iPad 2 case with detachable tripod mount by John Stump — Kickstarter
  2. jalbano

jalbano iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Interesting.
  3. Frog237

Frog237 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ipad tripod adapter

Already something similar to it here.
    www.iphone2in1tripodmount.com
    iPad Tripod mount including a 4" suction cup for multiple uses - Works with your existing case.

I finally ordered one from this company. Here is my synopsis.

www.iphone2in1tripodmount.com
    They have a variety of Tripod Mount versions for the iPad 2 to Blackberry Phones to GPS ...etc.
    I Rate this site ★★★★★ because of pricing, It's a patented product so I know its for real company. Light weight and the design is just great! It sports a 4" suction cup adapter with it; for multiple uses. Both front and rear Camera's are NOT obstructed during use! Rugged and Ready! I'm a freelance Photographer/Face-time User iPad 2 Lover. This works for me!
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011